Lovely bright apartment of approximately 73m² located on the 1st floorwith a spacious attic of approximately 15m² in a characteristic apartment complex in the heart of the Rivierenbuurt in Amsterdam South.
The apartment is located in the newly renovated Maasstraat. Here you will find pleasant stores, specialty stores and restaurants. A bite to eat, a drink at Tap Zuid or along traiteur Feduzzi? An ideal and green living environment with the Amstelpark, Martin Luther Kingpark and Beatrixpark within walking distance, where popular festivities such as the Parade, Taste and the Pure Markt take place. Moreover, the location in relation to the Zuidas, Schiphol Airport and the Pijp is convenient; various streetcars, metros and buses stop nearby. RAI train station is a few minutes' walk away, as is the North-South metro line. Also by car this location is ideal, both the A-10 and A-2 are easily accessible and there is ample parking nearby.
Entrance hall with access to all rooms. Lovely bright spacious living room. Kitchen at the back (kitchen still needs to be installed by the buyer). Spacious bedroom at the front and back, bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and washing machine connection. Finally, on the attic floor there is a large storage room of about 15 m2.
- The property is located on the leasehold of the municipality of Amsterdam.
- The lease is purchased until 31-05-2063.
- The general provisions of 2000 apply.
- The active community association is professionally managed by VvE Beheer Amsterdam.
- The service costs are € 172.32 per month.
- The HOA has a multi-year maintenance plan.
- The apartment is located in a well-maintained complex, which has been divided in 2013.
- The living area is 72.80 m² excluding the attic of 14.70 m².
- There is a NEN 2580 measurement report available.
- The house is fully equipped with wooden window frames with double glazing.
- Boiler Remeha Avanta HR combi boiler.
- Ageing clause, self occupancy clause and non-occupancy clause applicable;
- Anti-speculation clause applicable for 2 years;
- Project notary Spier & Hazenberg.
- Delivery can be fast.
De Key. Good living since 1868.
The house is measured according to NEN2580. This measurement instruction is intended to provide a more uniform way of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The measurement instruction does not fully exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations in carrying out the measurement.
This information has been compiled with the necessary care. However, we accept no liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All dimensions and surface areas are indicative. The buyer has his own obligation to investigate all matters of importance to him. With regard to this property, our office is the broker of the seller. We advise you to use an NVM/MVA broker, who will assist you with his expertise in the purchase process. If you do not wish to engage professional guidance, you consider yourself competent enough by law to be able to oversee all matters of importance. The NVM's General Conditions of Consumption apply.