IDEAL for investors. Transfer possible before the end of 2020.
A house of approximately 55 m² located on the third floor with a storage room in the attic.
This house is currently rented with a permit to three sharers. However, the house will be delivered empty. With three good, yet modest bedrooms and a large general living room, this apartment is perfectly suited for this purpose. There is also a closed kitchen, bathroom and attic storage room on the 4th floor.
Of course, not only investors can buy this home. A buyer who wants to make a beautiful apartment here can also indulge himself. The current special layout offers many possibilities.
The house is located in Transvaalbuurt in the East of Amsterdam, near the Amstel river. Living at this location is versatile. You can find the city’s dynamics at any time of the day and live peacefully at the same time. The Weesperzijde at the Amstel, is characterized by limited car traffic as a popular route for walkers and runners. You can go to the gym within walking distance at Vondelgym, you can go swimming in the Amstel river or row at the rowing club. Moreover, you can moor your boat on the Amstel and enjoy the cozy cafes and terraces that the area has to offer.
You can easily reach the A-10 and A-2 via the Wibautstraat. You almost always park your car in front of the door. The metro station Wibautstraat is around the corner, so you can be at Central Station in 6 minutes and at Zuid /WTC station within 8 minutes. You can cycle to the Amstel station in a few minutes.
Communal entrance on the ground floor. Front door at the third floor, hallway, bathroom with toilet and shower, separate kitchen, living room and three bedrooms:
Bedroom 1: 2.42 x 4.84 m
Bedroom 2: 1.85 x 3.57 m
Bedroom 3: 2.18 x 2.11 / 3.23 m
On the 4th floor is a storage room, where the central heating boiler (2017) and washing machine are.
- Year of construction 1928;
- Living area 55 m2 (NEN measurement report available)
- Three bedrooms;
- Entire house has double glazing;
- Professionally managed HOA with Future Maintenance Plan;
- Roofing is currently being replaced and exterior painting is being carried out;
- The contribution to the Home Owners' Association is € 191.23 per month;
- The ground rent is fixed until 15-05-2051 and is € 411 per year (not indexed);
- The perpetual ground lease is notarized at € 478 per year for after 2051 (price level 2020);
- Intergas central heating boiler from 2017 (maintained October 2020);
- WOZ value € 345,000 as of 1-1-2019;
- Transfer possible soon.