This large maisonette home of approx. 100 m² with 2 bedroom is located on the 5th and 6th floor of a well maintained building with a sunny balcony (SE).
The apartement is located in a quiet area, near a small shopping center. Tram 17 and bus 753 stop around the corner. There is (free) parking for visitors and there are several schools and other facilities in the neighbourhood. With various roads nearby (A4, A5 and A10) and Schiphol nearby, the accessibility is excellent. Furthermore the home is within cycling distance of the Sloterpark, Sloterplas beach and a little further is the Nieuwe Meer with various beaches and water sports options.
Spacious entrance. Via the stairs or elevator through the gallery access to the apartment on the 4th floor.
Hall, toilet with hand basin and meter cupboard. Entering the apartment is the spacious living room with doors to a sunny balcony facing southeast. The kitchen is located at the front and is equipped with various appliances. Through a staircase in the living room is the bedroom floor on the 3rd floor accessible.
Landing, three bedrooms, one with sink and walk-in closet with washing machine connection. In the middle of this floor a spacious storage room and the bathroom with shower, sink and 2nd toilet.
Finally, on the first floor a generous storage room of approximately 5 m2 with enough room for several bicycles.
- The house is located on the leasehold of the municipality of Amsterdam.
- The ground lease has been bought off until 15-10-2042.
- The general provisions of 1994 apply.
- The active VvE is professionally managed by VvE Beheer Amsterdam.
- The service costs per month are €249.15 excl. heating costs of €90 (active, professional VvE)
- The VvE has a Multi-Year Maintenance Plan.
- The house is located in a well-maintained complex, which was split in 2013.
- The living area is 99.9 m² excluding the balcony of 4.5 m² and the storage room of 4.8 m².
- A NEN 2580 measurement report is available.
- Two spacious bedrooms and easy to realize three bedrooms.
- Southeast-facing balcony.
- House fully equipped with double glazing.
- Free street parking.
- Municipal monument.
- Old age clause, self-occupancy clause and non-resident clause apply.
- Anti-speculation clause applies for 2 years.
- Project notary Spier & Hazenberg.
- Delivery can be fast.
This information has been compiled with due care and attention by our office. However, we cannot accept liability for any omissions or inaccuracies, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative. The buyer remains responsible for verifying all matters that are of importance to him/her. Our office is the real estate agency for the vendor of this property. We advise you to approach an NVM/MVA real estate agent to assist you with their expertise during purchasing. If you choose not to make use of professional guidance, this is deemed to mean that you consider your legal expertise sufficient to handle all associated matters. The General Conditions for Consumers of the NVM are applicable.