Perfectly located corner apartment, with large terrace facing South, on the 2nd floor of a well maintained building.
The building is surrounded by a parklike garden which you see form inside the apartment.
The little shopping center around the corner has a post office, library, bank, supermarket and drug store. There are several restaurants as well.
De bereikbaarheid met eigen vervoer en openbaar vervoer is uitstekend. Rondom het complex is voldoende parkeergelegenheid (op het privé terrein van het complex). In de straat rijdt de bus, metrostations Diemen-Zuid/Van der Madeweg/Venserpolder liggen binnen 1 km afstand en treinstation Duivendracht eveneens.
In the area you will find several schools, shops and sport clubs. Within 15 minutes you cycle to Amsterdam.
Entrance on the second floor though general staircase, sizeable hallway accessing all rooms. Hallway with lots of storage, laundry and wardrobe amongst others.
Living at the corner with a great big windows and sliding door to the terrace facing South. Well equipped kitchen with light cabinets and a second door to the terrace.
Two bedrooms with large windows. First bedroom around 2.3 x 3.8 meters and second bedroom around 3.0 x 3.8 meters.
Separate toilet with sink. Bathroom with shower, sink and radiator.
There is a lot of light coming in through the big windows. The view on the parklike surroundings is beautiful and calming.
Please make an appointment quickly to come and see this apartment for yourself.
- Overlooking green surroundings;
- Built around 1970;
- Duoble glazing throughout (except for kitchen);
- Surface area 80 sq.m., excluding 9 sq.m. terrace;
- 2 bedrooms, possibility for 3 bedrooms;
- Freehold, so no leasehold ground;
- Private storage (7 sq.m.) on the ground floor;
- Communal bicycle parking at ground floor;
- Heating from central heating in the building;
- Hot water from electric heater (owned);
- Hand-over in consultation;
- Service fee HOA (Home Owner’s Aassociation) € 150,-- monthly;
- Advance heating € 45,-- monthly;
- Well maintained building, professionally managed HOA;
- HOA for apartments and garden association for the communal garden between the buildings;
- Service fee garden association € 36,-- monthly.
This information has been compiled with due care and attention by our office. However, we cannot accept liability for any omissions or inaccuracies, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative. The buyer remains responsible for verifying all matters that are of importance to him/her. Our office is the real estate agency for the vendor of this property.
We advise you to approach an NVM/MVA real estate agent to assist you with their expertise during purchasing. If you choose not to make use of professional guidance, this is deemed to mean that you consider your legal expertise sufficient to handle all associated matters. The General Conditions for Consumers of the NVM are applicable.