This home is being sold via the website: BIEDOPDEZEWONING.NU
DE KEY Housing Association sells homes using the transparent online bidding system of the Real Estate Association of Amsterdam (MVA), giving you the opportunity to follow the bidding process. Bidding closes on Thursday, 4 October at 10.00. Bids start at €325,000, costs payable by buyer.
Wonderful, light and airy one-bedroom apartment covering approx. 50 sq. m. with balcony, situated on the second floor with two attic rooms on the third floor of approx. 18 sq. m.
The staircase is shared with one neighbour, there are no upstairs neighbours and there is a lot of privacy!
Local area: The apartment is located in a quiet street in the very popular Hoofddorpplein neighbourhood. The neighbourhood is known for its peace and quiet, but offers an opportunity to enjoy the buzz of the city just around the corner. You will find a variety of great shops, cafés and restaurants within walking distance of Hoofddorpplein and Amstelveenseweg. Why not enjoy a drink at Van Mechelen, have a snack at Drovers Dog or relax on the terrace of Gent aan de Schinkel? For sports lovers, Vondelpark is located just around the corner, and there are good public transport connections. The A10 and A4 motorways are within easy reach and there is no waiting list for a parking permit.
Popular recreation areas, including De Nieuwe Meer, Amsterdamse Bos and Rembrandtpark, and the A10, A4, A5 and A9 motorways are all nearby.
Layout: The well-presented communal entrance on the ground floor leads to the staircase to the second floor, providing direct access to the central hallway. The living room is at the front of the apartment and has an adjoining room that could easily be separated from the main living room.
To the rear of this floor is the bedroom, complete with French doors to the wide north-facing balcony. The kitchen is also at the rear and has access to the balcony. The simple bathroom features a walk-in shower, sink and toilet.
Two attic rooms (storage areas) can be reached via the staircase.
- Living area of 49.3 sq. m. (according to NEN 2580 report);
- Possibility to create an additional room at the front of the apartment;
- Two attic rooms totalling 18.2 sq. m.;
- Intergas central heating boiler, built in 2012;
- Quiet location;
- Ground rent paid until 30-06-2061;
- Service costs €110.38 per month;
- Active and financially-healthy home owners’ association, managed by VVE Beheer Amsterdam;
- Owner-occupier clause applies, therefore not suitable for investors (parents for children possible);
- Two-year anti-speculation clause applies;
- Old-age clause and non-residents clause apply;
- Service costs approx. € 110 per month;
- Ground rent paid until 30-06-2063;
- Completion no later than 8 weeks after the deed is signed;
- Civil-law notary for the project: Spier & Hazenberg;
- Costs associated with the purchase are the buyer's responsibility.