Spacious and light second-floor corner apartment (approx. 66 sq. m.) situated on the edge of the popular Pijp and Rivierenbuurt neighbourhoods. The home has an uninterrupted view of both Slingerbeekstraat and Churchilllaan.
The apartment is located in a lovely, quiet residential area and residents have the opportunity to moor a boat on the Amstelkanaal at the end of the street.
The Maasstraat, Waalstraat, 2e van der Helststraat and Van der Helstplein, with a variety of good shops, supermarkets, restaurants and bars, are all located within easy walking distance. The home has a favourable location for public transport. Stops with transport to Amstel Station and RAI station are within walking distance. The location is also ideal for car owners, as the A10 orbital road can be reached by car in just a few minutes.
Entrance hall, spacious foyer with large cupboard under the stairs, bedroom with access to the bathroom. The bathroom has a bath and washbasin. Separate toilet. The living room is very light due to the corner location. It has a wide bay window with a view of Churchilllaan. The half-open kitchen is fitted with a sink, 4 burner gas hob, oven and dishwasher.
The apartment is available immediately.
At a glance:
- For English translation see our own website;
- Wooden window frames and double glazing throughout;
- The ground rent has been fully bought out until 31 December 2053. The General Provisions for the continuous ground lease 2000 apply;
- The staircase is only shared with the residents of the third floor;
- External paintwork was carried out in 2017;
- Central heating boiler installed in 2013;
- Active and financially-healthy homeowners association. The monthly service fee is €88.61. The homeowners association is managed by Alliantie VvE Diensten. Maintenance is up-to-date and there is an MJOP available;
- The living area is 65.5 sq. m. according to NEN 2580 measurements;
The property has been measured in accordance with NEN2580. This measuring standard is intended to streamline property measurements in order to provide an indication of the usable surface area. This measuring standard does not preclude differences in measurement results as there may be differences in the interpretation of the results, rounding off of surface area or limitations in the performance of the measurement. This information has been compiled with due care. We accept no liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified measurements and surface areas are indicative. The buyer has his own obligation to investigate all matters that are important to him. Our firm is the real estate agent for the seller of this property. We advise you to contact a real estate agent associated with the Dutch Association of Real Estate Brokers and Real Estate Experts (NVM) or the Amsterdam Estate Agents’ Association (MVA).
Should you decide not to hire professional representation, then you deem yourself competent in accordance with the applicable law to understand and oversee all matters associated with the purchase of a property. The NVM General Consumer Conditions apply.