Attractive one-bedroom apartment with a practical layout and around 44 sq. m. of floorspace, situated in the heart of the lively Jordaan district. The home has been maintained to a high standard and benefits from a modern kitchen and bathroom, as well as a gorgeous genuine oak parquet floor. The location at the rear of a registered monument offers you a wonderfully tranquil setting, even though you’re only a stone’s throw from the vibrant city centre. What’s more, this home is a freehold property!
The apartment is located where the canal ring intersects with Rozengracht, and all kinds of restaurants, bars, shops and caterers are just around the corner. You won’t have to go far to enjoy a drink on the terrace at Brandstof, dine out at Jansz or Envy, or go shopping in the nine retail streets.
The apartment has great accessibility by road from the A10 orbital motorway, and the public transport links are handy, too: there are multiple bus and tram connections in the vicinity, as well as the local Marnixstraat bus station. You do need a parking permit for your car, but the waiting time is currently just one month.
Entrance in the large, recently renovated foyer. A staircase with an open feel provides access to the apartment on the second floor.
Entrance, spacious hall with a large fitted wall unit that houses the central heating boiler. The light and airy living room offers a view over courtyard gardens. The modern open kitchen is located in the extension to the rear of the property and features a range of fitted appliances (refrigerator with freezer, oven, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and built-in washing machine). You will also find the modern bathroom in the extension, with a walk-in shower, sink and toilet. There is a beautiful wooden parquet floor throughout the apartment and all the windows are double glazed.
HOME OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION
- The active home owners’ association is managed professionally by Velzel VvE Beheer.
- The service fees are €105.73 per month.
- The home owners’ association has a Multi-year Maintenance Plan.
- The staircase was recently refurbished.
- The maintenance of the window frames is the responsibility of the owners themselves, and is not carried out by the home owners’ association.
AT A GLANCE
- Living area is 43.6 sq. m. (NEN 2580 measurement report available).
- Freehold property.
- The building where the home is situated is a registered municipal monument.