Attractive and spacious 4-room apartment of approx. 104 m2 with a private entrance, balcony with evening sun and open views over a public garden with adjoining playing field. The apartment has 2 spacious bedrooms in the current layout, but with a limited adaptation it is possible to create 1 or 2 extra (children's) bedrooms for a family or couple with children's wishes (see floor plans with concept adjustments).
The house has been completely renovated and therefore offers a lot of comfort and atmosphere thanks to the typical 1930s features. As such, it can be occupied directly. The house has a modern kitchen with all the desired equipment, a spacious living room ensuite, a modern bathroom, a beautiful herringbone floor and of course everything is expertly plastered and recently painted.
WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
Roerstraat is one of the most attractive streets in the Rivierenbuurt district, affording you a lovely open view of a large public garden and playing field. Right around the corner is Maasstraat,a popular shopping street lined with all kinds of charming shops, specialist stores, cafés and restaurants. It is an ideal place to live: a quiet neighbourhood with schools, nurseries and playgrounds within walking distance, yet with the city’s dynamic vibe just a stone’s throw away. It takes just five minutes to cycle to the bustling market area of the Pijp, while the Zuidas business district and Schiphol Airport are also within easy reach. Sports enthusiasts will be glad to know that Beatrixpark, the Mirandabad swimming pool, and the River Amstel are all mere minutes away. Several tramsand buses stop just up the road, and the RAI railway station and Amsterdam’s brand new North-South metro line are also close by. The location is readily accessible by car, with both the A10 and A2 motorways within easy reach and parking spots available right outside your door. There is currently no waiting list at all for a parking permit!
You ascend a stone staircase to reach the private entrance on the first floor.
The front door opens onto a spacious foyer with access to all rooms. The expansive living room features original sliding doors (stained glass) and an attractive bay window with a lovely clear view of the surrounding greenery. The stone fireplaces have been preserved and the front fireplace is already fitted out to accommodate a gas fire. The dining room at the rear has French doors that open onto the balcony. The green oasis of courtyard gardens makes this a pleasant, private spot, ideal for enjoying the late-afternoon summer sunshine. In 2016, the modern kitchen was opened up to incorporate the dining room to create an atmospheric and sociable space. The ATAG brand built-in appliances have all been recently renewed and have an 8-year warranty (fridge/freezer, combination microwave oven, gas hob, extractor fan and dishwasher). A new washer-dryer (Siemens, 2018) has also been neatly built into one of the kitchen cupboards. At the heart of the house, there is a cleverly designed bathroom with double washbasin, a large bath (Duravit) with shower, a designer radiator, and floor and mirror heating. There is a separate floating toilet (Duravit), tiled in the same style and with its own small wash basin. The spacious bedroom has plenty of room for fitted wardrobes and overlooks the public garden at the front. The second bedroom is also generously proportioned and is located at the rear. The entire home is fitted with a beautiful herringbone floor and well-finished walls.
- The ground rent is €912.14 per year and is tax deductible.
- The ground rent canon is indexed annually (General Provisions 2000).
- The existing ground lease expires on 15 August 2053.
HOME OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION
- The active home owners’ association is managed professionally by Hoen Vastgoed Beheer.
- The service fees are €130 per month.
- The association has arranged for the woodwork at the front of the building to be painted in September of this year. There are sufficient reserves available to cover this work.
- The windows at the rear were replaced and the surrounds painted in 2016.
AT A GLANCE
- The living area is approx. 104 sq. m. (in accordance with NEN 2580, measurement report available)
- Private entrance and unobstructed view of playing field and public garden at the front
- Fully renovated while retaining stylish 1930s features
- Wooden casement/tilt windows and doors, double-glazed throughout the property
- Modern kitchen with new ATAG built-in kitchen appliances (2018) with 8-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Luxurious bathroom with spacious bath/shower and floor and mirror heating.
- Herringbone laminate floor insulated with fermacell underlay in the whole apartment.
- All rooms (incl. bedrooms) have their own TV and internet connection
- High-efficiency Intergas combi boiler, installed in 2006 with e-thermostat (2018)
- Renewed fuse box: eight circuits with residual-current circuit breaker
- Ready for installation of gas-heated fireplace (gas pipe already present)
- The building was divided into apartments in 2006 and has a new foundation.
- Notary to be appointed by purchaser, in Amsterdam or environs.