Tasteful 117 m2 apartment with great layout, three large bedrooms and a stunning roof terrace, located in the popular Rivierenbuurt district. This striking light home has been completely renovated and offers two sunny balconies, making it very pleasant and comfortable living. The apartment has a great open kitchen with all the appliances you need, a light and spacious living room, a modern bathroom, and a beautiful oak parquet floor virtually throughout.
It is located in the most beautiful part of Rivierenbuurt, in a peaceful area just off Maasstraat and around the corner from the public garden on Merwedeplein. The area is home to a good variety of shops and specialist stores, as well as excellent schools and great bars and restaurants, such as Bar Maas and Tap Zuid. It takes just five minutes to cycle to the bustling area of the Pijp, and the Zuidas business district and Schiphol Airport are also within easy reach. There are various tram, bus and metro stops (including the North-South line) nearby and the RAI train station is also within walking distance. The location is readily accessible by car, with both the A10 and A2 motorways within easy reach and parking spots available right outside your door. There is currently no waiting list for a parking permit.
In short, a perfectly maintained and wonderfully light apartment of 3 floors, with lots of outside space, ideal for (future) families!
Own entrance on the second floor. Spacious foyer with cloakroom and access to all rooms. Tasteful open kitchen equipped with ample storage space and various fitted appliances, including a five-burner gas hob, stainless-steel extractor hood, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher. There is plenty of space for a large dining table. The apartment has a separate toilet with hand basin. The large living room benefits from natural light at both ends. French windows give access from the living room onto the wide balcony where you can relax in the evening the sun.
A fixed staircase provides access to the third floor. Landing, contemporary well-designed bathroom with bath, wash basin, walk-in shower and second toilet. The large master bedroom is located at the front of the apartment. The second bedroom is also spacious and has French doors that open onto the balcony at the rear. There is also a handy storage unit on this floor with space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. The boiler is located there as well.
The attic is also accessible via a fixed staircase. On this floor there is a large bedroom with a dormer window. The room offers access to a delightful 23 m2 roof terrace, where you can enjoy the sun all day long. The layout of this beautiful terrace gives you plenty of privacy. It is also equipped with water and electricity.
- The ground rent is €837.30 per year and is tax deductible.
- The current lease period runs until 15 August 2053.
- The general provisions for continuous ground lease of 2000 apply.
HOME OWNER'S ASSOCIATION
- The active home owners’ association consists of 3 appartments and is managed professionally by Iris Beheer.
- The monthly service fees amount to €120,37.
- The home owners’ association has a multi-year maintenance budget.
- The woodwork on the front and rear of the building was painted in 2018.
AT A GLANCE
- The living area is 117.10 m2, plus 34 m2 of outdoor space.
- The sloping roof gives the apartment a gross floor area of no less than 142.40 m2
- These surface areas are according to NEN 2580 measurements. There is a measurement report available.
- There are double-glazed wooden casement/tilt windows throughout the property.
- There is a permit for the 23 m2 roof terrace.
- High-efficiency Intergas boiler (installed in 2014).
This information has been compiled with due care and attention by our office. However, we cannot accept liability for any omissions or inaccuracies, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative. The buyer remains responsible for verifying all matters that are of importance to him/her. Our office is the real estate agency for the vendor of this property. We advise you to approach an NVM/MVA real estate agent to assist you with their expertise during purchasing. If you choose not to make use of professional guidance, this is deemed to mean that you consider your legal expertise sufficient to handle all associated matters. The General Conditions for Consumers of the NVM are applicable.