Bright and spacious three-room corner apartment of approx. 78 sq. m. with 30 sq. m. of storage space located directly above in a 1930s-era building that’s full of character and charm. The property is in need of interior renovation.
Maasstraat and Scheldestraat are an easy walk away, with plenty of shops for daily groceries and other household shopping. Crčches, primary schools, charming restaurants, specialty shops and boutiques, as well as attractive facades and street furnishings combine to make this neighbourhood a pleasant place to live.
Bus and tram stops are located out front, and the RAI and Amstel railway stations are within walking distance, as are the RAI Conference Centre, the Zuidas business district, Beatrixpark and Amstelpark. The property is also easily accessible by car, being conveniently located near the main roads that connect to the ring road (A2 and A10).
The building was subdivided to create apartment rights in 2013. An Owners’ Association was also established, which will be professionally managed and will carry out all building maintenance work based on a long-term maintenance plan.
The ground rent has been bought out until 31 March 2063;
Overview of layout:
Entrance, foyer, separate toilet with hand basin, closet, bedroom, living room with access to the balcony, closed kitchen, spacious bedroom with access to the bathroom (not yet installed).
A large storage area of approx. 30 sq. m. is located above the apartment in the attic.
At a glance:
- The building was split into units in 2013;
- The ground rent has been bought out until 31 March 2063;
- The Owners’ Association contribution is €101.38 per month;
- Wooden window frames with double glazing;
- Intergas central heating installed in 2018;
- Anti-speculation clause of two years applies;
- Old-age clause, owner-occupier clause and non-residents clause apply;
- Dedicated civil-law notary: Spier & Hazenberg. The charges associated with the contract of sale and deed of transfer shall be borne by the seller;
- The property is in need of renovation.
- Transfer subject to agreement.
De Key. Living well since 1868.
This information has been compiled with due care and attention by our office. However, we cannot accept liability for any omissions or inaccuracies, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative. The buyer remains responsible for verifying all matters that are of importance to him/her. Our office is the real estate agency for the vendor of this property. We advise you to approach an NVM/MVA real estate agent to assist you with their expertise during purchasing. If you choose not to make use of professional guidance, this is deemed to mean that you consider your legal expertise sufficient to handle all associated matters. The General Conditions for Consumers of the NVM are applicable.