Well-maintained and attractive upstairs apartment covering 86 m2. and featuring a sunny balcony with the potential to create a large roof terrace. The apartment comprises approximately 67 m2 on the second floor, a room of approximately 20 m2 on the third floor and a flat roof with the potential for a roof terrace. The apartment has a beautifully light and airy double-aspect living room, recently renovated bathroom and a modern kitchen, combining a lot of comfort and atmosphere thanks to its 1930s features.
The apartment is located in a quiet area in the most attractive section of the Rivierenbuurt, just around the corner from Maasstraat. This area has a range of great stores and specialist outlets, as well as good schools, childcare facilities and good cafés and restaurants, such as Bar Maas and Tap Zuid.
A staircase shared only with the occupants of the first floor leads you to the apartment on the second floor.
Hallway, beautifully light and airy double-aspect living room with sliding doors towards the west-facing balcony. To the rear, the apartment has a largely free outlook over the inner courtyards. The modern compact kitchen (2012) with composite kitchen counter has a double gas oven, stainless steel extractor hood, dishwasher and underfloor heating. The kitchen also provides access to a second balcony. The luxury bathroom was also recently renovated and includes a wash-basin unit, spacious walk-in shower, built-in toilet and underfloor heating. The spacious bedroom is located at the front of the apartment.
The communal staircase provides access to the spacious attic room on the third floor covering approximately 20 m2. This space can easily be incorporated within the apartment by installing an internal staircase. The washing machine and dryer can be found in an alcove on the third floor. In addition, the adjoining flat roof also belongs to the apartment, making it possible to create a beautifully sunny roof terrace of approximately 20 m2 here.
Molenbeekstraat is a quiet street in the Rivierenbuurt, around the corner from the popular Maasstraat. Here, you will find countless great shops, specialist outlets and cafés and restaurants. An ideal place to live, with schools, childcare facilities and playgrounds and Beatrix Park in the close vicinity. It is also great for sports enthusiasts, with the De Mirandabad pool, Amstel Park and the River Amstel just around the corner. It is also ideally located for access to the Zuidas, Schiphol airport and the Pijp neighbourhood, and several trams and buses stop around the corner. RAI railway station is just a few minutes’ cycle ride away, as is the new North/South metro line. The location also enjoys excellent car access, since both the A10 and A2 motorways can be reached quickly and parking is available just outside. There is currently no waiting list for a parking permit!
- The annual ground rent is € 876.58 and is tax-deductible.
- The ground rent is indexed annually (AB 2000).
- The lease currently runs until 15-12-2054.
- The active homeowners’ association has three members and is self-managed.
- The service costs are €50 per month.
- The deed of division stipulates that the flat roof belongs to the apartment Molenbeekstraat 8-II, enabling a roof terrace to be created.
- Planning permission will need to be applied for from the City of Amsterdam.
AT A GLANCE
- Living area of 66.5 m2 on the second floor and 19.7 m2 on the third floor (in accordance with NEN 2580 measurements, report available).
- Potential to create a roof terrace.
- Kitchen and bathroom updated in 2012 and fitted with underfloor heating.
- Modern distribution board with 8 groups + circuit breaker (2012).