Are you looking for country life, but still want to cycle to work in the city? You can have both in Driemond.
Driemond is the perfect blend of rural living and the city of Amsterdam. You can be in the city centre in 15 minutes by car, or 30 minutes by bike.
Maanhof 6 is an attractive detached home on a large plot of 434 sq. m. (around 31 m x 14 m). The house is surrounded by a large garden and an adjoining garage with storage area. The home is built in beautiful style, with the outer walls clad in tongue-in-groove boards and window panes that combine to create a truly rustic appearance. The pointed roof offers a great deal of space for extra bedrooms. The home has five bedrooms, which are located on the first floor and in the attic space.
It is currently under construction, covered by the Woningborg guarantee, with the work expected to be completed in the summer. A new-build home guarantees that the buyer will have few maintenance requirements, low energy costs and a lot of comfort.
The village of Driemond, in the municipality of Amsterdam, is home to around 1,500 people and is located roughly between the Gaasperplas and Weesp. The village is surrounded by water thanks to the course of the Gein and Gaasp rivers and the Amsterdam-Rhine canal. Driemond offers two primary schools, a preschool, sports clubs, a local supermarket and a PostNL service point.
You can find all the facilities that are not available in Driemond itself in Amsterdam or Weesp, which is only a few hundred metres away on the other side of the Amsterdam-Rhine canal.
Surrounded by green spaces and water from the IJmeer lake, the Gaasperplas and the Gooi- and Vechtstreek, this is a delightfully rural location.
Maanhof is a new street with good-quality new-build homes, located near the heart of the village of Driemond. Around 30 homes have been built here in the past year and the first home owners have already moved in, so you will be joining an established community.
Overview of layout:
Front garden, driveway with garage and storage space, entrance, hall with meter cupboard, toilet and open staircase and mezzanine to the loft with skylight, living room to the front (width of the frontage around 6.29 m), open living room and kitchen area with doors opening onto the rear garden, pantry with connection for washing machine, passage to the garage with up-and-over door and door to the east-facing rear garden. The home also has a south-facing side garden.
Landing with open staircase leading to the attic rooms, master bedroom to the front, two bedrooms to the rear, bathroom with skylight situated in the middle.
Landing, bedroom to the front and rear.
The home is surrounded by a spacious garden. The rear garden faces east and is around 15 m long. The layout of the garden is entirely up to the buyer.
Maanhof 6 is situated on leasehold ground belonging to the Municipality of Amsterdam.
The annual ground rent is € 4,495. This is tax deductible, as long as the property is the owner's main residence.
The General Provisions 2000 of the municipality of Amsterdam apply. The lease will be adjusted every 10 years; the
first adjustment will be made on 16 February 2028. The ground lease began on 16 February 2018 and will be renewed on 16 February 2068.
Facilities and finish:
- Concrete pile foundations;
- Hardwood window frames, triple-glazed paned windows (excluding the skylights);
- Cape Cod Swedish tongue-in-groove cladding;
- Zinc gutters and plastic/pvc rainwater drainage;
- Under-floor heating on the ground floor;
- Wooden inner door frames;
- Mezzanine in the hall with a window in the roof;
- Walls on the ground and first floors are ready to be decorated by the buyer;
- Floating cement screed on first floor;
- The kitchen on the ground floor is ready for the buyer to fit as desired (connections have been installed);
- Toilet and bathroom will be finished, including tiles (matt white tiles 20 cm x 25 cm, floor tiles in grey anthracite 33 cm x 33 cm, toilet tiled up to 1.20 m);
- Easy Drain in shower;
- Mechanical ventilation with heat recycling;
- Energy-efficient Intergas boiler in combination with a Daikin heat pump.
Other relevant details:
- Detached home with surrounding garden and five bedrooms;
- New build in 2018 (to be completed in the summer);
- Fully-insulated (except for garage), new-build property, requiring little maintenance and with low energy costs;
- 135 sq. m. living area, surface area of entire plot 434 sq. m.;
- Desirable family location in Amsterdam (Driemond);
- External garage with wood doors.
Call our office straight away to register your interest in this home.
The property has been measured in accordance with NEN2580. This measuring standard is intended to streamline property measurements in order to provide an indication of the usable surface area. This measuring standard does not preclude differences in measurement results, as there may be differences in the interpretation of the results, rounding off of surface area or limitations in the performance of the measurement.
This information has been compiled by Ramón Mossel Real Estate BV with due care. We accept no liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified measurements and surface areas are indicative. The buyer has his own obligation to investigate all matters that are important to him. Ramón Mossel Real Estate B.V. is the estate agent for the seller of this property. We advise you to contact an estate agent associated with the Dutch Association of Real Estate Brokers and Real Estate Experts (NVM) or the Amsterdam Estate Agents' Association (MVA). Should you decide not to hire professional representation, then you deem yourself competent in accordance with the applicable law to understand and oversee all matters associated with the purchase of a property. The NVM General Consumer Conditions apply.