Amazing double upstairs maisonette with high ceilings (3 m) and a unique living room that borders directly onto the roof terrace (21 sq. m.). The property combines a practical layout with three spacious bedrooms that exude charm thanks to the original panelled doors, beamed ceiling and stained glass. There is also the possibility to extend by building on the roof terrace, creating a new roof terrace on top of the flat roof.
Lomanstraat is a popular street in the Oud-Zuid district, lined by magnificent trees making this pleasant street one of Amsterdam’s most special places. You literally have everything you need just around the corner: Vondelpark, Museumplein, restaurants and inviting terraces and a range of shops in Cornelis Schuytstraat and Koninginneweg. The city centre and Zuidas business district are both within a 10-minute cycle ride. There are also various trams and buses that stop just around the corner. The location is readily accessible by car, with both the A10 and A4 motorways within easy reach. Schiphol airport is just a 15-minute drive away. There is currently no waiting list for a parking permit.
Entrance on the second floor with staircase leading to the third floor.
Foyer with access to all rooms. The very large master bedroom is at the front and features spacious fitted wardrobes. The second bedroom is also at the front and has a separate storage area for the washing machine and dryer. There is a separate toilet. The bathroom is to the rear and features a whirlpool bath, walk-in shower and two wash basins. The third bedroom is also spacious and located at the rear. The fourth floor is accessed via a fixed staircase.
It includes the large living room with stylish beamed ceiling and an open kitchen fitted with a range of integrated appliances (fridge, freezer, gas hob, oven and dishwasher). French doors lead from the living room to the roof terrace, where you can soak up the sun in the afternoons and evenings.
The property is plastered throughout and features a genuine oak parquet floor.
- The active home owners’ association has three members.
- The home owners’ association is self-managed.
- The fees are €135 per month.
AT A GLANCE
- The living area is approx. 114.40 sq. m. (in accordance with NEN 2580, measurement report available) excluding the roof terrace of 20.6 sq. m.
- Freehold property.
- Wooden window frames with double glazing.
- Smoothly-plastered walls and ceilings.
- Energy-efficient NEFIT combination boiler with additional hot-water boiler.
- There is the option of extending the apartment by building on the roof terrace. The buyer will need to apply for planning permission for this.