An attractively-designed property with a surface area of around 153 sq. m., a huge garden and its own parking space! The property can be configured entirely according to your wishes.
This very child-friendly and leafy district on the outskirts of Amsterdam is a delightful setting to relax and unwind. The property dates from 1974 and has a lovely and spacious south-east facing garden. There is also a storage facility in the garden.
The Kantershof residential district lies at the edge of a stunning area of natural beauty and water landscapes, with the ‘Bijlmerweide’ and ‘Gaasperpark’ parks and the ‘Diemerbos’ woods. Situated near the Amsterdamse Poort, the Arena Boulevard, the most important road connections (A1, A2, and the A10 Ring Road) and public transport links.
Front garden and shed.
Entrance; open space, the layout of which still needs to be created, with multiple rooms. Bathroom connections are situated in the middle of this space.
Open space with connections for a kitchen.
Three bedrooms with a space for the bathroom. Bosch central heating boiler
At a glance:
- year of construction is 1974;
- floor space 153 sq. m., in accordance with NEN measurements;
- peaceful property and privacy in the garden;
- old-age clause, asbestos clause, and non-occupation clause apply;
- leasehold - ground rent is paid up to 31 January 2023;
- private carport for your car; service charges are €132 per year;
- this is a former rental property;
- permanent civil-law notary: Buma Algera Notariaat
- handover by agreement - can be arranged quickly!
This information has been compiled with due care and attention by our office. However, we cannot accept liability for any omissions or inaccuracies, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative. The buyer remains responsible for verifying all matters that are of importance to him/her. Our office is the real estate agency for the vendor of this property. We advise you to approach an NVM/MVA real estate agent to assist you with their expertise during purchasing. If you choose not to make use of professional guidance, this is deemed to mean that you consider your legal expertise sufficient to handle all associated matters. The General Conditions for Consumers of the NVM are applicable.