Very spacious and light double topfloor apartement of 160 m2 with a lovely light living room with adjoining balcony and a private entrance. The house has three bedrooms with possibility to create a 4th bedroom, making it an ideal family home! The leasehold is prepaid till 2052.
The apartment is located at the beginning of the Hoofdweg around the corner of the Surinameplein. An ideal place in Amsterdam West, on the border with Oud-West and Oud-Zuid. There’s nothing to wish for here, because everything lies within walking distance; fine shops, supermarkets and nice restaurants. For relaxation, the Vondel- and Rembrandtpark are within walking distance, just like sports school David Lloyd. Moreover, the Kinkerstraat, the Amstelveenseweg and the Overtoom with several trendy restaurants and cafes are a few minutes away. Also by cart his location is perfect; within a 3-minute drive you can reach the ringroad A-10. Finally, various trams and buses stop around the corner.
The apartment is located on the second and third floor and has a private entrance from the street.
Entrance, staircase to the second floor. Hall, spacious and bright living room with a side room with a gas fireplace and fitted wardrobes. At the rear of the living room there are French doors to the balcony located on the southeast. The neat kitchen is equipped with various appliances, such as an induction hob, dishwasher, microwave oven and a refrigerator. Through the kitchen there is also access to the balcony. In the hall is the toilet with fountain. Stairs to the third floor.
Third floor; Spacious landing; at the rear of the apartment is the first spacious bedroom which has a built-in wardrobe and patio doors to the balcony. The second bedroom is located next to it and also has a built-in wardrobe and access to the balcony. The third bedroom is located at the front and is very spacious. Previously these were two bedrooms which are now merged. This is easy to split into two rooms, so that a fourth bedroom can be created. The bathroom is equipped with a bath, sink, toilet and washing machine and dryer connection. Separate storage cupboard with central heating boiler.
- The association of owners consists of two members and is in own management.
- The service costs are now € 125, = per month.
- It concerns a healthy association of owners with approximately € 15,000 in cash.
- It has been established that the VVE gives permission for making a roof terrace on the flat roof, if the the municipality has granted permission for this. The costs for construction, maintenance and use of the roof terrace are entirely for the buyer. However, the buyer still has to take care of the municipal permits himself.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily accessible by car from the ring road A-10 (exit S106). There are several tram stops (tram line 1, 17 and bus lines 15, 247) nearby. At only 5 minutes away is the NS and metro station Lelylaan (only 1 tram stop) with direct connection to, among others, Schiphol. On public roads, it’s paid parking from 09.00 till 0.00 o’clock.
- Surface area 159,56.7 m2 (NEN 2580 measurement report available).
- The building is a Municipality monument.
- The leasehold has been prepaid to 1 March 2052.