Light and airy third-floor one-bedroom apartment measuring 43 sq. m. with a great layout, in the trendy Amsterdam Oost neighbourhood. The apartment benefits from a good layout and a storage unit on the fourth floor.
The quiet Hofmeyrstraat is located in the Transvaalbuurt neighbourhood, just around the corner from Beukenplein, Oosterpark, Frankendael park, Oostpoort retail centre and of course all the best bars and restaurants the area has to offer! The apartment’s location also offers easy access to the A10 orbital motorway and the A1 and A2 motorways. The Wibautstraat metro station and Amstel railway station are within walking distance.
Layout: Access to the apartment is via the shared staircase.
The apartment’s entrance is on the third floor. Foyer with access to all rooms. The living room and a side room are situated to the front of the home. To the rear you will find the large bedroom, which features a wash basin, and the enclosed kitchen. The bathroom is fitted with a shower and toilet.
At a glance:
- Living area: 43 sq. m. (NEN 2580 measurement report available);
- Storage unit on the fourth floor (NEN 2580 measurement report available);
- The general provisions for continuous ground lease of 1994 apply. The annual ground rent is €310.45, indexed every five years;
- Intergas central heating boiler, fitted in 2017;
- Active and professionally managed home owners’ association;
- The monthly home owners’ association contribution is €147.32;
- Transfer subject to agreement.
This information has been compiled with due care and attention by our office. However, we cannot accept liability for any omissions or inaccuracies, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative. The buyer remains responsible for verifying all matters that are of importance to him/her. Our office is the real estate agency for the vendor of this property. We advise you to approach an NVM/MVA real estate agent to assist you with their expertise during purchasing. If you choose not to make use of professional guidance, this is deemed to mean that you consider your legal expertise sufficient to handle all associated matters. The General Conditions for Consumers of the NVM are applicable.