Superbly tasteful and beautifully renovated corner apartment measuring 99 m2. This property is ready for you to simply move in. The large windows and southwest-facing location give this home its light and airy feel. The property also benefits from a luxury kitchen and bathroom, a charming living room with a bay window, gorgeous genuine oak floors and two large bedrooms. It also comes with an attractive 53 m2 of building shell space on the fourth and fifth floors, to be used however you see fit!
This home is situated in the sought-after Scheldebuurt area of the Rivierenbuurt, a great location for access to the Zuidas business district, Schiphol, the city centre and public transport links. Several trams, buses and the North-South metro line stop just up the road, and the RAI and Amstel railway stations are also close by. The location is just as good for travel by road, with both the A10 and A2 motorways within easy reach and parking spots available right outside your door. There is no waiting list at all for a parking permit!
As if all that was not enough, the vibrant Maasstraat is just around the corner, offering many attractive shops, specialist outlets and lively bars and restaurants. Not to mention that the buzzing Pijp is only five minutes away by bicycle. To top it all off, this is also a great environment for children; the neighbourhood is very child-friendly, with nearby childcare options and schools, a playground and public garden right outside the door and the Beatrixpark, Amstelpark and Martin Luther Kingpark only a short walk away.
A well-kept staircase leads to the home on the second floor.
Entrance hall, spacious foyer with access to all rooms. The large living room benefits from a tasteful bay window with its own seat, as well as an attractive wood burner. The modern open kitchen has charcoal-grey ceramic worktops and comes with multiple fitted appliances, including a 5-burner gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, dishwasher, oven and even a wine cooler. The recently renovated bathroom has a large walk-in rain shower, designer wash basin with cupboards, under-floor heating and a heated mirror. There is a separate toilet, tiled in the same style. Both the bathroom and the toilet benefit from mechanical ventilation. The boiler is tucked away in its own cupboard. The first of the large bedrooms is located to the rear, with French windows opening onto a balcony. The second bedroom, also spacious, faces the front of the property. The apartment has been expertly plastered and painted throughout, and features a beautiful genuine oak parquet floor.
Finally, on the fourth and fifth floors you will discover a lovely building shell measuring 53 sq. m., offering a very versatile space. The windows on the fourth floor let in a great deal of daylight, and this floor has connections for electricity, water and drainage. Although the fifth floor does not currently benefit from daylight, the home owners’ association has already granted permission for a large skylight to be installed.
The ground rent has been bought out until 31 May 2063.
HOME OWNERS' ASSOCIATION
- The active home owners’ association is managed professionally by VVE Beheer Amsterdam.
- The service fees are €151.14 per month.
- The home owners’ association has a Multi-year Maintenance Plan.
- Major maintenance work was carried out in 2016 to give the façade a thorough clean, retouch the mortar, replace all external pipes and renovate the staircase.
AT A GLANCE
- The living area measures 98.6 m2, excluding the 52.8 m2 of attic space (in accordance with NEN 2580, measurement report available)
- Fully renovated while retaining stylish 1930's features
- All windows are double glazed.
- Remeha HR combi boiler, installed in 2008.
- The fuse box was updated in 2015, and all the members of the home owners’ association had their external window frames painted and the staircases renovated in 2016.