This home is being sold via the website: BIEDOPDEZEWONING.NU
Housing association DE KEY makes homes available to buy through its transparent online MVA bidding system. This gives you the opportunity to follow the bidding process. Bidding closes on Thursday 8 November at 12.00. Bids start at €360,000, costs payable by buyer.
It doesn’t get more central than this! A lovely two-bedroom apartment with a great layout, 70 sq. m. of floor space and two balconies. The property is situated on the second floor of a well-maintained 1980s apartment building on Oostenburgereiland – a unique part of Amsterdam’s Centrum district.
There are plenty of shops nearby for all your daily shopping needs, and a short bike ride will take you to the Oostelijke Handelskade. Here, you can grab a bite to eat at club/restaurant Panama or the Lloyd Hotel, or enjoy a relaxing concert at ‘t IJ Music Theatre. Czaar Peterstraat itself is home to a number of charming boutiques, and city beach Roest, the IJ Brewery windmill and the Dappermarkt are only a stone’s throw away. The apartment’s prime location offers easy access to main roads and public transport. The nearby Piet Heintunnel will take you to the A10 ring road in a matter of minutes, and Central Station and the heart of Amsterdam’s Centrum district are only a short tram or bus ride away.
Neat and tidy communal entrance and ground-floor private storage unit of approximately 6 sq. m. Staircase providing access to the apartment’s entrance on the second floor. Spacious living room located at the front of the building, with a lovely balcony facing the southeast. The large, well-appointed kitchen (still to be installed) can also be accessed from the living room. The bathroom with walk-in shower, wash basin, and a separate toilet (with hand basin) are located at the heart of the apartment. Two comfortable bedrooms, one at the front and one at the rear of the building, which can be reached from the foyer. The back bedroom and kitchen each offer access to the rear balcony.
At a glance
- Available immediately;
- The building was split into units in 2011;
- Ground-floor storage room – approximately 6 sq. m.;
- Wooden window frames with double glazing;
- Dedicated civil-law notary (Spier & Hazenberg);
- Notary costs (for deed of transfer) are borne by the seller;
- Old-age clause, owner-occupier clause and non-residents clause apply;
- The ground rent has been bought out until 31 of May 2036;
- Two-year anti-speculation clause applies;
- Property is only for sale for self-occupancy (or occupancy by the buyer’s children);
- This home is a former rental property in need of interior renovation;
- Service fees are €95.44 per month for the apartment and €5.90 for the storage space (active, professional home owners’ association);
Lovely apartment, waiting for a personal touch. Come by for a viewing!
This information has been compiled with due care and attention by our office. However, we cannot accept liability for any omissions or inaccuracies, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative. The buyer remains responsible for verifying all matters that are of importance to him/her. Our office is the real estate agency for the vendor of this property. We advise you to approach an NVM/MVA real estate agent to assist you with their expertise during purchasing. If you choose not to make use of professional guidance, this is deemed to mean that you consider your legal expertise sufficient to handle all associated matters. The General Conditions for Consumers of the NVM are applicable.