Very spacious and well-maintained ground floor apartment covering 75 m2 with its own entrance and a large sunny south-west facing garden of 60 m2. To the front, the apartment has a beautiful open outlook over a green area with a large playground, bordering Amstelkade.
The apartment is located in the popular Rivierenbuurt district on the Amstel canal, bordering the lively Pijp area. This square offers a peaceful location, just a stone’s throw from the Amstel and within walking distance of vibrant city life. On nearby Rijnstraat, you will find a range of attractive stores, supermarkets, cafés and restaurants. You can cycle to the city centre in just five minutes and the Zuidas area and Martin Luther King Park are close by. There are several schools nearby and a grass field and playground just outside the door, ideal for keeping an eye on the children from the kitchen window. There is also good public transport with several trams and buses stopping within walking distance and Amstel and Rai stations both nearby. The A2 and A10 motorways can be reached by car in five minutes. There is plenty of local parking and currently no waiting list for a parking permit.
Own entrance, spacious hallway leading to all rooms. Spacious double-aspect living room with sliding doors to the beautifully sunny garden (facing south-west) of 60 m2, where you can enjoy the summer sun all afternoon and evening. Includes sun awning. The garden has a large terrace with decking with an attractive design. To the rear of the garden there is a useful shed with working area, heating and lighting. On the other side of the living room is a modern open kitchen with a view of the playground and square outside. The kitchen has an extra deep, natural stone counter and a range of built-in appliances (four-ring hob, extractor hood, oven and dishwasher). The master bedroom is located to the rear and features a large bespoke built-in wardrobe. A door leads from the bedroom into the garden. The second bedroom is at the front and is similarly spacious. The tidy bathroom is located in the centre and comprises a bath, walk-in shower, double wash basin, built-in spotlights and underfloor heating. There is a separate toilet with sink and underfloor heating. The washing machine and dryer are tidily tucked away in a cabinet. There is also additional storage space in the large staircase cupboard. The entire apartment is fitted with wooden flooring, double glazing and beautifully finished French doors featuring glazing that enables a lot of natural light to enter.
- The annual ground rent is €394.34 and is tax-deductible.
- The ground rent is indexed annually (AB 2000)
- The lease currently runs until 15-10-2046.
HOME OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION
- The active homeowners’ association is professionally managed by VVE NL.
- The service costs are €75 a month.
- The homeowners’ association has a maintenance plan.
- The homeowners’ association had the building repainted in 2018 and the crawl-space was fitted with insulating chips.
- According to the NEN 2580 measurement report, the usable surface area is 74.6 m2.
- Garden covering approximately 60 m2 facing south-west, providing sun in the afternoons and evenings.
- Potential for large extension.
- Large open living room with two spacious bedrooms.
- The apartment has an insulated concrete underfloor and is double-glazed throughout.
- Centrally heated via combi-boiler (Remeha 2008).
- The apartment was renovated and redesigned in 2008.
- In 2002, the building was issued with foundation code 2, the best score for an existing building. The foundations have also been partially renewed (in 2010).
- Parking permit available immediately.