UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY! AN EXTRAORDINARY HOME IN A PRIME LOCATION!
This apartment has its own entrance and is situated in a top location right in the heart of the Amsterdam city centre. The home has a total floor space of approximately 71 sq. m. and is located on the 1st and 2nd floors with a mezzanine.
The home is in a building which was split in 2013.
Binnen Brouwersstraat is a cosy street located next to the canals, the Jordaan neighbourhood and the Amsterdam city centre. Numerous shops and restaurants (Haarlemmerstraat and Haarlemmerdijk) are a mere stone’s throw away, and Lindenmarkt and Noordermarkt are right around the corner for your daily groceries.
Various leisure options, such as Westerpark and Frederik Hendrikplantsoen, are within cycling distance. Various train, tram and bus connections are within walking or cycling distance (Central Station).
Private entrance on the ground floor, staircase, a living room covering the entire length of the apartment with a separate kitchen (yet to be installed) at the rear. The boiler room is also located on this floor.
Foyer, bathroom to be selected and installed, open space (room) to be designed by new owner. The mezzanine is accessible from this room.
The (bicycle) storage room (approximately 5 sq. m.) is located in the courtyard of the building.
AT A GLANCE
The property is part of a national heritage site!
- Separate storage adjacent to the courtyard;
- Non-occupancy clause, owner-occupier clause and old-age clause apply;
- Two-year anti-speculation clause applies;
- Nationally listed building
- Dedicated civil-law notary: Spier & Hazenberg;
- The contribution to the home owners’ association is €209.15 per month;
- The apartment has an Energy Label D;
- Some windows are double glazed;
- Effectively and professionally managed home owners’ association;
- Active and financially-healthy home owners’ association;
- Speedy handover is possible.
This information has been compiled with due care and attention by our office. However, we cannot accept liability for any omissions or inaccuracies, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative. The buyer remains responsible for verifying all matters that are of importance to him/her. Our office is the real estate agency for the vendor of this property. We advise you to approach an NVM/MVA real estate agent to assist you with their expertise during purchasing. If you choose not to make use of professional guidance, this is deemed to mean that you consider your legal expertise sufficient to handle all associated matters. The General Conditions for Consumers of the NVM are applicable.