Luxury living in Amsterdam City Centre with a spectacular view of the River IJ!
Relax in the comfortable living room and watch the cruise liners, inland ships and passenger ferries go by. It’s a breathtaking view, never the same twice! The excellent soundproofing creates an oasis of peace and quiet in the dynamic centre of Amsterdam, with a possibility to park your car in the secure garage, Central Station outside your door and literally thousands of shops and patio restaurants just around the corner.
Neighbourhood: Oosterdoks Island is characterised by majestic and stylish high-rise buildings and is situated between a huge range of facilities such as Amsterdam Public Library and countless coffee bars and patio restaurants. The historic city centre is minutes from your door and Central Station is just a stone's throw away.
Layout of the apartment (approx. 128m2) on the sixth floor:
Entrance; hall; three bedrooms; bathroom with a walk-in shower, wash basin and bathtub; separate toilet with a wash basin; living room with an open kitchen (approx. 60m2 in total); west-facing balcony; spacious storage area; utility area with room for a washing machine and tumble drier.
There is also a parking space and a separate storage area in the substructure.
As the complex was built in 2012, it features the very latest technology such as a heat recovery system, underfloor heating and cooling and mechanical ventilation.
- Perfect central location.
- Living room with lots of light and a stunning view of the River IJ.
- Sunny west-facing balcony.
- Underfloor heating and cooling.
- Residential complex with 2 x 2 lifts.
- Two storage areas: one in the apartment and one on the ground floor.
- Possibility to buy a parking space in the parking garage at the bottom of the building. Monthly service charges
(parking space): EUR 35.
- Ground lease: General Terms and Conditions for Perpetual Ground Leases 2000 apply (Dutch: Algemene
Bepalingen voor voortdurende erfpacht 2000). The current lease period expires on 29-2-2060, and the annual
ground rent is EUR 4,625.55.
- Monthly service charges (apartment): EUR 160,21.